Thursday, March 12, 2009




In keeping with the theme, Happy Birthday Mom! Im glad I finally got to talk to you, so glad you had a good day. I will be thinking for days to come of Eli's scenario of you "out partying with your friends and playing bingo" lol. So tis will be short and sweet, Ryan and I are going to Chicago today. We will see Nickelback and Seether (I'm pretty sure at least Ethan knows who I'm talking about) tonight and then just hang out with his family and friends this weekend. It's always a good time when we go up there. The little kiddies will be staying here this weekend, with the sitter, and maybe my dad part of the time. They are not so happy about it, but what can you do? Well sounds like everyone is good there. I miss you all!! Happy Birthday Mom, We love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a good picture of Mom. Is that Dev she is holding? I thought it was one of mine when I first glanced. Have fun this weekend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we all want to know.......who is that unnamed child?

    ReplyDelete