Thursday, March 5, 2009


So because I seem to be computer illiterate, I cannot seem to upload the picture of my dress either. I asked IT about it today and he rattled off something about it needing to be in JPEG format? and instead it was in something else, have no idea after that because i tuned out tokyo. Anyway, tomorrow I will beg him to do it for me since he is off tomorrow and is now officially on spring break. He does not know it yet, but I have big plans for him the next couple of days lol. Anyway it seems the one thing I am capable of doing is uploading the pictures I scanned so I have posted a few of my favorites, although I have to ask, Mom what was with my hair in the picture of Ethan and I? Did you give me a perm? Was it suppose to look like that? Was it stylish or something? Anyway. not much to say. The peer review thing was better than I anticipated, although I was fairly exausted from getting up so early (why did I do that anyway?) I think I'm like Ethan, in that I like the peace and quiet that early, while everyone is still sleeping and the house is quiet. It's quite nice, however 3:30 may be a bit excessive lol. Also want to show you all a little picture of what goes on in my room, the moment I step out of bed. I got up originally this morning just to use the bathroom and when I got back in the bedroom, this was the scene which may have prompted me to stay up at that ridiculous hour lol.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't absorb anything IT Support tries to tell me either. Some day he will learn, when I ask "how do you do this?" it really means "do it for me please."
    Love the pictures. We got a scanner and I really am eager to get IT Support to hook it up. Oh the fun I will have! I can't wait to see your dress, so tell your IT chop chop (Just kidding, don't really tell him that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures, I need to get a scanner my self. And your little poodle perm is cute.........what are talkin about. I will send you some pix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I need a scanner too if everyone else is getting one. Hey....................people have been asking what I'd like for my birthday.............I'm afraid that would involve more tech support, though. And yes, I DID give you a perm. Do you have a problem with that? Also, thank you for the card. Once again, I wept.

    ReplyDelete