Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cracking up!


So I just got caught up on every ones blog pages. Mom you crack me up!!! Ironically enough these are the same "Events" I deal with every day. Devin still has the hat on, even though it's 75 degrees out, and just came home from the park in nothing but the hat and his pants. Do not ask me where the rest of his clothes or shoes are, because I probably don't want to know. Ali was late for flag practice again, and somehow this is my fault even though I started telling her 15 minutes before she had to be there that it was time to go. Micah is still not home, even though I have text him twice and told him he was suppose to be home at 430 (it's now 610). He doesn't remember the conversation that we have had every day for the last month about coming home after school. Strange isn't it? And Eli hates what I've made for dinner (as usual). It's no wonder the kid is so little, all he eats is crap. Of course as per usual no one has home work tonight. How does that happen? Everyone but Eli is making d's and f's but no one ever has homework? I, like mom, think that Melissa swiped the house key and God knows what else. Why anyone would want a key to this chaos is beyond me but whatever. So I suggessted to Ryan that perhaps it's time to change the locks. Our vacation was wonderful on a happier note. Jamaica was beautiful even though it did rain every day we were there. Also, for anyone who feels the need to relapse, this is apparently the place to go. Ryan somehow put off the aura that he was a druggie, so before we ever made it out of the airport, he was being offered ganja (i don't know if i spelled that right but you get the gest.) And then about 5 more times before we got to the resort. Then by the door man. And then when we decided to walk down the beach to browse the shops he got offered more weed. This guy was actually going to just give it to him so he could try it and see what he thought of the product lol. Then when he said no to the pot he offered coke (and I don't mean the kind you drink!). At this point Ryan had had enough so we decided to go lay on the beach, where another guy wanted to sell him shrooms lol. I was cracking up. Ryan however did not find it as entertaining as i did. All I can say is thank God I have a job that drug tests or I might have brought some ganja back with me!!! It seems the chaos was much more tolerable when I was stoned all the time! Anyway, besides that it was a great time. The resort was beautiful, and the beach was beautiful, and our wedding was beautiful, even though it was raining. However the Jamaican's say it's good luck if it rains on your wedding day. Something about a long and happy life together. Oh lucky Ryan!!! They have the best coffee there too, called Blue Mountain coffee. Awesome stuff. We didn't do a whole lot while we were there. We did go snorkling which was cool unless you're chlostraphobic and then maybe not so much, but I did it anyway. We also did the wind boats which was fun, but there was not really much wind, so we pretty much just sat on the boat in the ocean lol. Guess you can't complain about that. We did a lot of jacuzzi-ing, and sunbathing on the beach (they brought cold washclothes around for your face like every hour, and sent the bartenders down to the beach to bring you drinks!!!). We had dinner on the beach one night which was awesome. Anyway, you guys have probably heard enough about my good time so I will post some pics and as soon as I can figure out how to e-mail pics I will. Seems my IT guy is much more concerned about school (I don't know why he graduates next week!) but anyway thank you everyone (especially mom!) for everything.

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know - every one of them ate Grandma Goody's famous baked chicken with noodles. It was a huge success. Right up there with the tacos. The homemade pizza - not so much. Reading your blog is just like being there all over again! I can text!

    ReplyDelete