Oh my gosh. You look so beautiful! I agree with Carissa - the one on the beach is awesome. Actually I like the second from the top on the beach (for my wall), too. Funny looking Jamaican guy on the bottom. Also, I'm a little concerned about your writing. I fear the DEA will be coming after your brand new husband if you're not careful. What I can see of the dress is beautiful as well. Love you.
I am a thirty four year old mother of four (teenagers and pre-teens ick!). I graduated from nursing school three years ago and currently work as an IMC nurse (which I love most days!). I am currently engaged and Ryan and I plan to get married in Jamaica the end of April or beginning of May!!
Oh I love all the pictures. Congratulations! You look beautiful. Love the one of you two walking down the beach.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. You look so beautiful! I agree with Carissa - the one on the beach is awesome. Actually I like the second from the top on the beach (for my wall), too. Funny looking Jamaican guy on the bottom. Also, I'm a little concerned about your writing. I fear the DEA will be coming after your brand new husband if you're not careful. What I can see of the dress is beautiful as well. Love you.
ReplyDelete