Monday, June 15, 2009

When did I become the help desk?


You have to love summer vacation. For the last three days, i have been asked to buy bikes, exchange bikes, fix bikes, fix the lawnmower, fix the t.v., upload pictures, help take care of the cat, all the while having at least 10 extra kids under my feet at all times. Seriously, when did I become the help desk? Like I know anything about bicycles or lawnmowers, much less t.v.'s. They must be joking!!! It's kind of making me nutty. Today I was contemplating if you would get energy faster from the hydroxycut if you crushed and snorted it lol. Ryan informed me that this was probably not acceptable. I guess he's right but geez what am I freaking superwoman? Although even with all the constant problems and things beding fixed, i have managed to clean the house, do the laundry, go grocery shopping, fix dinner and clean up the mess, mow the front yard, host a birthday party, go get Ryan a new truck, check on the grandma and man the constant dog-cat war. Not bad if I do say so myself lol. Oh yes, and I found time to create a facebook account. Because that's exactly what I need. Some dumb computer blog consuming more of my time (unlike this one :) ). Anyway, the brownies are burning and Eli needs help fixing the computer lol so later!!!

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. Alexandria came down the other night at 10:30(past her bedtime) to ask me to fix her ipod. At that point I had been on call for the help desk for approximately 15 hours and told her she was going to have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit out of control i must say!!! And why is it that the father's of these children never have to work the help desk? It seems to me they would be more qualified for the job. Okay maybe not MY kid's father, but perhaps the step-father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to know I'm not the only help desk. In the last week we've had the following technological difficulties: direct tv out in the bedroom, dvd player not working, and my computer doing all sorts of bizarre things. That may not sound like much to you guys, but trust me when I say I am the ONLY one in the house who is a: home long enough to do anything and b: has the slightest idea about what to do. Emphasis on slight. Love the picture, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom fyi it wasn't after daylight savings tim or i would have been in bed an hour ago!

    ReplyDelete