Tuesday, January 27, 2009
So for my family this is my attempt at the blog page you requested. I have no idea what i'm doing (i feel certain you already know that), but I deserve credit for the effort I have put forth! I will be buying a new card for my camera very soon at which point if I can figure out how to do it I will upload pictures and make this a more inviting blog page lol! At any rate I will add to these posts when I actually have some news to share, until then, let this be a trial post to see if it actually works lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I am glad you are blogging. Lol at your 'favorite' movie. Yeah, not my favorite either.
ReplyDeleteI am so proud! You're truly amazing. Ella is supposed to be coming home this morning and they could not have picked a better day (ice storm and several of the kids sick with the flu and whatnot). Anyway, as mentioned in my previous blog, I suspect they're sending her home bc her insurance runs out in 4 days. So that's the latest. My next goal is to teach Aunt Tommie how to read all this stuff. And don't forget to keep your marriage on the down-low.
ReplyDeleteOh, just so you know, Annika told me she couldn't decide whether she was coming to Jamaica with you and Ryan. She *wants* to but she is worried about the bugs. As if she had been invited and was mulling over the offer. I had to laugh at the thought of you and Ryan in Jamaica with Annika tagging along after you the whole time. (I did set her straight, don't worry!)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Wait until you see Malcolm's blog. It is funny. That's all I have to say.
ReplyDelete