Monday, February 2, 2009

Thank God it's Monday!!!

So I want to say that while I love my children dearly, thank God it's Monday!! I truly believe that some smart person created school merely to get their children out of the house!!! They should have a special holiday to recognize this person whoever he or she may be! So Micah has been grounded for the last 2 weeks, and we still have 2 more to go. No cell phone, no friends, what's a boy to do? Drive us all crazy that's what!!! All he does is hover over me and drive Devin and Eli nuts. While it has been nice having him around more, seriously, this is punishing me more than him, which is kind of defeating the purpose I do believe but whatever. Ali thinks that I am on the earth solely to drive her and her friends around and to constantly entertain, which I have to say is kind of annoying!! Yesterday I was conned into taking her and two of her friends to super walmart to buy stuff for their super bowl party (lol like they even knew who was in the superbowl!!). Yes three giggling thirteen year olds, who supposedly had money to purchase their party supplies. Turns out one of them had a whopping $3, the other had $10 but didn't want to spend all of it and my daughter had none, so would you like to make an educated guess at who foot the bill for the fifteen kids that attended? Well at least it wasn't at my house lol. Dev and Eli, they are much easier. They just play countless hours of x-box, which is nice except for Micah constantly trying to kick them off since this is the only thing he really isn't grounded from lol. Oh yeah, and since we got 3 feet of snow last week the kids were home almost the entire week with me, which made the weekend more torturous than normal!!! So again I say thank God it's Monday!!! Someday I'll look back on all this and miss them I'm sure :)

1 comment:

  1. Gosh that sounds like fun. Seriously, I think it is going to take quite a while to look back and appreciate all this. But it will come eventually.
    P.S. I hate to say I told you so, but I just can't help saying it. I knew Micah would drive you crazy, but sometimes it just can't be helped. Kind of like when I had to take away Malcolm's driving privileges. I then had to drive him: to and from school and to and from work. That punishment was awfully hard on me, I have to say. Anyway, thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete