So I haven't updated this in a while, mostly because I've been lazy. Not much new here. I went back to weight watches this week (which I hate for the record) and I joined the gym at the hospital (which I am actually enjoying!). I've decided I would really love to lose like 20 pounds before we go to Jamaica in 2 monthes. I really don't want to be the only fat girl on the resort lol. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. The weight watchers lady says you have to be committed to weight loss, and I guess maybe I have commitment issues when it comes to this. But anyway, Eli's birthday is almost here so we will be having a little sleep over next friday. He's excited about it I think. He's so easy to please. All he wants is to have two or three friends spend the night, order pizza, and play x-box. And all he asked for was a camera. Just a camera, that's it. Crazy kid lol. Ali made the flag team for next year (the high school team!!!) and she's very excited, except this created some tension between her and her best friend (obviously her friend did not make the team and felt she should have because she says she's better than Ali Ha!). Devin will be trying out for the track team in a week or so, so lets pray that he makes it as it may be some encouragement to bring his grades up lol. And Micah doesn't have much going on. That's about it except we did get our wedding trip paid off finally. And we went last night and got Ryan's wedding ring. I'm pretty excited! We will get married on April 27th at 2pm, and I will be sure to send pictures when we get back. Well that's it for now, I have to go clean for Ryan's grandma and then try to take a nap before I go to work. Love and miss you all!!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Finally Blogging
So I haven't updated this in a while, mostly because I've been lazy. Not much new here. I went back to weight watches this week (which I hate for the record) and I joined the gym at the hospital (which I am actually enjoying!). I've decided I would really love to lose like 20 pounds before we go to Jamaica in 2 monthes. I really don't want to be the only fat girl on the resort lol. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. The weight watchers lady says you have to be committed to weight loss, and I guess maybe I have commitment issues when it comes to this. But anyway, Eli's birthday is almost here so we will be having a little sleep over next friday. He's excited about it I think. He's so easy to please. All he wants is to have two or three friends spend the night, order pizza, and play x-box. And all he asked for was a camera. Just a camera, that's it. Crazy kid lol. Ali made the flag team for next year (the high school team!!!) and she's very excited, except this created some tension between her and her best friend (obviously her friend did not make the team and felt she should have because she says she's better than Ali Ha!). Devin will be trying out for the track team in a week or so, so lets pray that he makes it as it may be some encouragement to bring his grades up lol. And Micah doesn't have much going on. That's about it except we did get our wedding trip paid off finally. And we went last night and got Ryan's wedding ring. I'm pretty excited! We will get married on April 27th at 2pm, and I will be sure to send pictures when we get back. Well that's it for now, I have to go clean for Ryan's grandma and then try to take a nap before I go to work. Love and miss you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a crazy picture! I see you found the cord to your camera. Tell Ali I am very excited for her and it does not surprise me at all that she made the team. But what exactly do they do? Is it like dance team kind of? And if so, does she realize that we just don't do that sort of thing in our family? Kind of like Malcolm and Zach going to prom. It just is not done. And I can't think of a better activity for the terminator. Things seem to be looking up for everybody! Love you
ReplyDeleteWow, you have a lot going on! First of all, love the expression on Eli's face. Too funny. Next, yay for Ali! Tell her we are happy for her. You'll have to get lots of pictures of her once she starts. And I am excited for you and Ryan. Your wedding is coming up fast! I agree with G.Goody, Devin would be great at track. I noticed he is really athletic. Tell Eli happy birthday from us. Lastly, re: weight loss. Does this mean you have given up on the magic pill? I am starting to realize I might actually have to exercise to lose any weight. Haven't done anything about it, but hey, at least the thought is there.
ReplyDeleteJamaica: well thats just wrong......way to think of the rest of the family there sis. Just kidding, wish I could go as well. And as far diet....tried it and I'm just not a diet kinda person. And exercise.....well that's just plain crazy talk.
ReplyDelete