Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What a great day!!

So for all of you who have to listen to me constantly moan about my kids and my job etc. and how rough it is, I need to set the record straight. Let me tell you what I did today. I woke up at 6:30, got the kids up and took them to school.Then I took Eli to the eye dr. and then dropped him off at school. After that I decided I really didn't feel like doing anything else since it's cold and nasty out and we got more snow last nite, so I got back in my pj's and went back to bed where I watched two, yes two episodes of what not to wear and then took a 2 hour nap!!! How glorious!!! The rest of the evening I will make dinner, help Dev with homework (science fair projects are due this week!), and then I will go back to bed and watch some more t.v. lol. It is a rough life I lead I tell you, some days I don't know how I manage. :) For those of you reading this who are still in school and raising babies, look at this as what you have to look forward to. Someday you too will have all your kids at school and will no longer be in school yourselves and the amount of nap time that opens up is unbelievable so chin up!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, I love naps. That right there is reason enough to get through this school stuff. I am glad you had a nice relaxing day. You deserve it!

    Love what not to wear- have you seen all the episodes mutiple times yet? Because I think I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds glorious to me as well. I am still trying to find that show on cable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. It's a sad state of affairs when something like watching tv and taking a nap gives your life meaning! I only say that, because those are the things that make my life worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete