Saturday, February 7, 2009

Work Sucks!

For those of you requesting a new blog, I don't have the time or the energy today but here you go...My job is sucking the life right out of me!! I have had about 9 hours of sleep in the last three days and have to go back to work in an hour for another, what ends up being a 15 hour shift :(. Not happy about it!! I'm tired and I'm cranky, and last night was horrible. It was a bit like Ethan's picture on his blog page. Oh yeah and apparently complaining about my schedule and how much I hate working three nights in a row got me something. Yes check this out. The whole month since I requested my boss to split my schedule up, I'm now on one, off one, on two, off one and so forth for the entire schedule. I have decided the big issue is I just don't want to work. Or I want a job like Malcolm's where I learn how not to work from the boss lol. Actually I don't mind working, I just want to decide when it's convenient for me to work (which for the record will be about one night a month lol). Oh anyway, it's off to the trenchs. Peace, love and harmony! Have a great weekend! Love you guys

2 comments:

  1. Oh,man,sorry about the job. I don't know how you work those long shifts. And that amount of sleep is just crazy. I hope you get a nice break off soon (with a few naps in there too.)
    I would also like a work schedule like the one you want. I would not like to be written in on a schedule, but rather I could just waltz in whenever I got bored at home and had nothing better to do. If they would give me a full time paycheck for that that would be great too.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so funny. I personally would not want any of your lives, but I'm pretty sure you would not want mine either. I will say I do love my job, although.....................we all know the rest. Anyway, keep focusing on your upcoming vacation. It is going to be glorious for you. And thanks for blogging even though you didn't have the time or inclination.

    ReplyDelete